There are currently 6 levels of Membership for Individuals within OCCA
OCCA recognises and appreciates individuals’ contributions to the association & industry through its Honorary Member status – a prestigious award for services rendered to the association and its members.
No boundaries exist within OCCA, geographical or otherwise, and OCCA’s membership comprises men & women of all ages, in many countries, from a wide range of disciplines and from a broad spectrum of industry sectors. Members may choose to continue to develop in their original chosen disciplines and places of employment or move from sector to sector, broadening their experience and careers; either way, the professionalism and knowledge base of OCCA members increases steadily and reflects on the strength of the organisation.
OCCA Corporate Sponsorship Scheme
The newly launched Corporate Sponsorship Scheme is rapidly increasing in popularity. Apart from the prestige value and increased exposure that a company or organisation receives from this form of membership, it also offers increased marketing opportunities.
Your company will join a growing number of influential companies and organisations who see Corporate Sponsorship of OCCA as a valuable business tool, as well as an opportunity to express support for the Oil and Colour Chemists’ Association.
Key Benefits for Corporate Sponsors
- Case Studies, News Items and Press releases to appear in Surface Coatings International Magazine periodically
- 2 page advertorial/company profile to appear annually in Surface Coatings International
- Show Case Listing in every issue of Surface Coatings International
- Reduced cost advertising in SCI
- Listing on surfacecoatingsinternational.com and occa.org.uk websites with hyperlinks to your own website
- Two mailshots to OCCA members per year
- Nomination of three staff members as ordinary representatives of the Association
- Use of dedicated OCCA logo on your company literature and advertising
- OCCA crested Certificate of Corporate Sponsorship for public display at your premises
- Three ‘member rates’ at symposia
- Priority sponsorship opportunities at section technical meetings, conferences, symposia and Surfex
- Priority booking for Surfex stands
- Access to our network of Sections and Branches